A
B
j
s
OMGitVik OMGitVik
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
I need to know all the muscles and bones for my A&P I class but I have a hard time memorizing them
Read 374 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
For my Anatomy and Physiology class they had us memorize it all in song, that helped me.
wrote...
10 years ago
What I did was I wrote down the names of the bones and muscles in my own body (for example, I wrote humerus on my upper arm, femur on my thigh) in small details so i can easily erase them. Also, it would be really helpful if you have models to study. For the most part, it's all about memorization about the bones. Same for the muscles, but I color coded them, I used red for superficial muscles (trapezius on the back, gastrocnemius on the calf), then blue for deep ones.
wrote...
10 years ago
For me come up with some sort of memory trick like mnemonics helped a ton. If I could have some word that sounded like the word I wanted then it helped a ton.
wrote...
10 years ago
Flash cards always help. I used them in organic chemistry and my anatomy class and they have helped tremendously.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  980 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 436

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?