s
c
k
m
livestrong136 livestrong136
wrote...
Rep: 7 0
12 years ago
- Discuss the role of metabolic processes between the biotic and abiotic components of your topic
- Explain the research behind your topic and its dependency on cell knowledge
- Analyze the research – is it relevant, is it effective and is it needed?
- Give your opinion on the topic and the related research and discuss which areas you think research should be focused on.

Also, i put the files in a rar folder because the site only allows four at a time. There are 22 assignments in total, but most of them are easy and very fast to go through.  Thnx once again and ill wait for u reply.
 Attached file 
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 856 times
1 Reply