m
c
o
l
lol1 lol1
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A nurse is caring for a patient who is exhibiting signs of an adverse reaction to warfarin (Coumadin). Which statements made by the patient would lead the nurse to suspect that this is the case?

1. I'm from the South, and we have buttermilk almost every meal.
  2. I was suffering so much from hot flashes until my friend told me to try an herb called St. John's wort. I don't seem to have as many symptoms as before.
  3. My husband makes me put garlic in everything He heard it helps keep our blood pressure normal.
  4. I heard ginkgo was really good for improving memory so I started taking it a couple of months ago.
  5. I was having difficulty sleeping a couple months ago, and my neighbor recommended I try kava. It seems to calm my nerves.
Read 55 times
1 Reply