A
B
j
s
Paula4205 Paula4205
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
What has led to the increase in MRSA transmission in the community? What are some of the challenges in addressing this problem in the community? How is it often identified and how can it be passed in communities?
Read 49 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
6 years ago Edited: 6 years ago, bio_man
MRSA infection risk can be increased when a person is in activities or places that involve crowding, skin-to-skin contact, and shared equipment or supplies. People including athletes, daycare and school students, military personnel in barracks, and those who recently received inpatient medical care are at higher risk.

Sometimes, people with MRSA skin infections first think they have a spider bite. That's one of the issues, its symptoms are ambiguous. However, unless a spider is actually seen, the irritation is likely not a spider bite. Most staph skin infections, including MRSA, appear as a bump or infected area on the skin that might be:

- Red
- Swollen
- Painful
- Warm to the touch
- Full of pus or other drainage
- Accompanied by a fever

I'll answer your next question soon!

Please let me know if you'd like me to add more to this answer. By they way, every time you post a reply, you get 2 credits Slight Smile
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1081 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 10
Closes: November 4