m
s
c
k
Hewwo Hewwo
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
I don't understand, a woman said. I know I'm eligible for Medicare part A and it's free. Part B isn't free. When will I ever use it? Which of the following would be the most appropriate response by the nurse?

a. Part A is only for hospital bills. Most care is given on an outpatient basis. Part B pays a large portion of those costs.
  b. Part A is a benefit because you paid into Social Security for more than 10 years. In comparison, part B is optional if you want that additional insurance.
  c. Part B is easy to pay for; they take the cost out of your Social Security check each month.
  d. Researchers have found that people don't waste health care resources if they have to pay a bit for them.
Read 47 times
1 Reply