y
t
h
l
rford393 rford393
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
Hello, I am working on part three of my first assignment. I am having trouble with two of the questions:

E. Suppose you were injured while performing the action or task in your phot and you muscles were not recieving proper signal from their wassociated nerves. What is the term and what changes to your upper extremity would you expect to see? I was thinking hypotonia.

F. Suppose that you were required to wear a case for you injury for several weeks, explain what could occur to the muscles that are immobolized over time. What is this called? I was thinking atrophy.

Thank you for your help everyone!
Source  Physioex 9.0
Read 2141 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
12 years ago
This does not look like the same exercise 1 activity 3 that I have for physioex 9.0??
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!
rford393 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
That is because it is not for the exercie, it is for an assignment
wrote...
12 years ago
Commenting in hopes to find the answer as well. Lost  Neutral Face
rford393 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
I am trying to find the name of the c0ndition when muscles no longer receive the right signal from the nerves
wrote...
12 years ago
I really need these answers as well...Neutral Face?? Anybody???
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
12 years ago
I am trying to find the name of the c0ndition when muscles no longer receive the right signal from the nerves

There are several.... Multiple Sclerosis, Spastic Parapalegia, Bells Palsy, Myositis....Hope one of those are the one you need. I am sure there are more. But those are a bit more common
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  955 People Browsing
 104 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 8
Closes: November 4