I
k
j
o
hobbydog25 hobbydog25
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
When making a decision to act a certain way, what question should you ask yourself?

a. Would I get away with this behavior?
  b. Would I benefit or lose from this behavior?
  c. Would I feel comfortable having my behavior televised on the local or national news?
  d. Would there be any consequences for my behavior?

Several different types of law were discussed in this chapter. Discuss common law, civil law, procedural law, and substantive law.

What will be an ideal response?

Impeachment may be either non-specific or specific.

a. True b. False

Technology projects are often expensive. There are several ways in which a state or local government can finance the purchase of a technology project. Among them are:

A) Bond Issue or other long-term borrowing
  B) Budgeting a small amount each year until enough is saved for the purchase
  C) both A and B
  D) neither A nor B

Which of the following is NOT a do statement for training academy?

a. Do break policies and procedures of the academy.
  b. Do interact with instructors, trainees, staff, and supervisors.
  c. Do learn lessons.
  d. Do support your colleagues.
Read 27 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
c

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Substantive law defines the parameters of social behavior, while procedural law defines the process of adjudicating those behaviors. Procedural law uses evidence to demonstrate the truth or untruth of allegations in a court of law, and are highly codified. Common law is a body of law based on the concept that legitimate legal authority derives from the consent of the people and is based on customs and traditions embodied in case law. Common law lead to the development of precedents in which prior judicial decisions that establish the legal authority or rule for future cases dealing with the same legal question. Civil law is a legal system that was derived from Roman law, and today are based primarily on legislation and the creation of a system of consistency through decisions based on principles. The American society relies upon common law and civil law.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

a

- - - - - - - - - - - -

C

- - - - - - - - - - - -

a
hobbydog25 Author
wrote...
6 years ago
Thank you for helping me throughout this difficult semester
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  748 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 146

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?