c
o
l
r
unistudentguy unistudentguy
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A nonrandom sample is ___________________.

a. a nonrandom sample in which the researcher begins with one case, and then, based on information about interrelationships from that case, identifies other cases, and repeats the process again and again
  b. a sample in which the sampling elements are selected using something other than a mathematically random process
  c. a nonrandom sample in which the researcher first identifies general categories into which cases or people will be selected, and then he or she selects cases to reach a predetermined number of cases in each category
  d. a nonrandom sample in which the researcher selects anyone he or she happens to come across
  e. a nonrandom sample in which the researcher uses a wide range of methods to locate all possible cases of a highly specific and difficult-to-reach population

(Question #2) Field workers must maintain an appearance of interest in the research and field they are studying.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

(Question #3) An approach to work on problem solving as a main focus would be POP.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

(Question #4) ________ samples are ones in which every Nth item in a list is included.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

(Question #5) The ___________ model assumes delinquent is sick and if underlying problem can be identified and treatment provided juvenile will be cured of any further delinquent behavior.

A. Treatment
  B. Punishment
  C. Medical
  D. Rehabilitation
Read 39 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
patarroyo23patarroyo23
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
6 years ago