× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
o
abbyraelax abbyraelax
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Hamlet walked close to the castle wall to talk with his father.

In the following sentences, place all prepositional phrases in parentheses.

Ques. 2

Harry Potter felt badly because he had not entered quiet enough.

In the following sentences, correct any errors in the use of adjectives and adverbs (or
  in the use of then and than) by crossing out any incorrect words and writing the
  correct words above them.

Ques. 3

Chris Rock is one of the most funniest comedians, but he is not funnier then
  Robin Williams.

In the following sentences, correct any errors in the use of adjectives and adverbs (or
  in the use of then and than) by crossing out any incorrect words and writing the

Ques. 4

I do not play piano very good, but I play the harmonica even worst.

Ques. 5

Sonny Liston was real strong, but Ali was trickier and more faster.

Ques. 6

Norma owns a larger house then Michelle, but Michelle is really the wealthiest
  of the two.

Ques. 7

The sun soon rose, and the obnoxious prankster revealed himself.

In the following sentences, identify all adjectives by writing Adj above them,
  and identify all adverbs by writing Adv above them.
Read 15 times
2 Replies