i
d
d
J
vinh vinh
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
What does the nature-nurture debate question about personality?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Describe the person-situation debate.

Question 3

Who is more likely to wear dark clothes?

Question 4

What would an extravert's office typically have?

Question 5

Is an extravert generally someone who enjoys being on a team at work? Explain.

Question 6

Is an introvert generally someone who enjoys giving a speech? Explain.

Read 49 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
(Answer to Q. 1)  Answer: The nature-nurture debate questions whether genetics or environment bring about one's personality traits.

(Answer to Q. 2)  Answer: The person-situation debate is a disagreement between researchers who hold the view that stable personality traits predict a person's behavior and other researchers who hold the view that personality does not actually exist and the situation is much more important in determining a person's behavior.

(Answer to Q. 3)  Answer: People who are anxious or depressed wear dark clothes more than often than others.

(Answer to Q. 4)  Answer: An extravert's office will probably have a comfortable place for a guest to sit so that people will stop by and chat.

(Answer to Q. 5)  Answer: Yes. An extravert is outgoing and talkative and would typically like being part of a team.

(Answer to Q. 6)  Answer: No. An introvert is unlikely to enjoy being in the spotlight and giving a speech because he or she is shy, quiet, and reserved.
vinh Author
wrote...
6 years ago
My teacher is very rude and likes to speed his way through a lesson without letting the class ask questions. Thank you for helping me. You're a life saver Slight Smile
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  760 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 335