s
s
b
c
dionswife511 dionswife511
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The following table is used to lookup information on a specific product. There are several formulas in the table. How could I look at all the formulas that reside in this worksheet?

Q. 2

The following table is used to lookup information on a specific product. The Product ID is entered into the box and the information is returned in the green box. What would the lookup formula need to be in C8 to return the information for the Product named in B2.

Q. 3

The following table is used to lookup information on a specific product. The Product ID is entered into the box and the information is returned in the green box. What would the lookup formula need to be in C5 to return the information for the Product named in B2.

Q. 4

The following table is used to lookup information on a specific product. I chose to show the dependents of cell B2. How can I remove the arrows that are indicating the dependents?

Read 23 times
3 Replies