i
d
d
J
Bishopoutlaw Bishopoutlaw
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
While driving in Australia in a car with reversed controls, I habitually turn on the windshield wiper when I mean to use the turn signal. My memory of the location of the wiper controls is an example of which of the following?

a) Implicit memor
 b) Explicit memory
 c) Modal memory
 d) Working memory

Question 2

Jenna and her roommate are having a dispute, because her roommate wants to play rap music and Jenna is trying to study. The roommate points out that Jenna often listens to music when she studies. Jenna replies, Yes, but it's instrumental music.

I can't concentrate if the music has words. Jenna's difficulty is an example of which of the following?
   a) The articulatory suppression effec
 b) The phonological similarity effect
 c) The proactive interference effect
 d) The retroactive interference effect

Question 3

Another published study in your field of research states, The result of this intervention is that participants improve in their understanding of how to cope with trauma-related anxiety.

So that you do not plagiarize this author, you should write,
   a) our results indicate that the experimental condition improved statistically more than the control condition when exposed to the intervention.
 b) the result of this study is that participants improve in their understanding of how to cope with trauma-related anxiety.
 c) the result of this study is that participants improve in their understanding of how to cope with trauma-related anxiety.
 d) our results indicate that the experimental conditions improve in their understanding of how to cope with trauma-related anxiety.

Question 4

A researcher wants to investigate the psychological effects of Hurricane Katrina among residents exposed to the natural disaster. The researcher surveys residents within 30 days of the disaster. This is an example of

a) an ex post facto method
 b) archival research.
 c) experimental research.
 d) a naturalistic observation.
Read 28 times
1 Reply