t
i
r
r
prashantakerkar prashantakerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
3 years ago Edited: 3 years ago, prashantakerkar
https://www.google.com/search?biw=360&bih=592&sxsrf=ALeKk0264ZlO85fzCDWHJIYQu75WO1w-5A%3A1599932415810&ei=_wddX42EMf2Q4-EPxduJ-AY&q=magnetic+puzzle&oq=magnetic+puzzle&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAEYATIECCMQJzIFCAAQkQIyAggAMgIIADIHCAAQFBCHAjICCAAyAggAMgIIADoECAAQRzoHCCMQsAIQJzoECAAQDVD9EFjVggFgzYMBaAJwAXgAgAHEBIgB2hGSAQswLjYuMS4wLjEuMZgBAKABAcgBA8ABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp#scso=_gghdX6LABpiI4-EP6ZqKgAY97:148

What would be the best geometric shapes viz circles, squares, triangles etc for assembling Musical instruments magnetic puzzles pieces?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
 Attached file(s) 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
Read 611 times
2 Replies
Prashant S Akerkar

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
3 years ago
Depends on the sound you're planning to make. For example, a piano couldn't be shaped as a wind instrument. There's no universal or preferred look that a musical instrument should have. Could you explain your thought process a little better, as to what inspired you to ask this question?
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Valued Member
3 years ago Edited: 3 years ago, prashantakerkar
Thank you.

Actually while viewing the different magnetic puzzles pieces available in different shapes viz circle, square, triangle etc to form different objects by assembling, the thought process came as whether this geometric shapes can also create musical instruments objects?

Example : Guitar - Can i assemble the pieces to design & construct a Guitar musical instrument?

I am fond of Music and Musical instruments.

Both Western and Indian music.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1213 People Browsing
 125 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 372

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?