Top Posters
Since Sunday
o
KoolinIt KoolinIt
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
A month ago
Use the following to answer the questions below:

A partial tree diagram is provided. The missing probabilities are indicated by lower case letters. For each of the following, find the indicated probability. Round all answers to three decimal places.

A horizontal tree diagram depicts the results of probabilities. The Case is divided into three probability outcomes each as follows: Case I, a; Case II, 0.258; and Case III, 0.381. Two branches extend from: Case I, a as follows: Case X, 0.25; and Case Y, 0.75. The first extended branch Case X, 0.25 leads to a value, 0.09025. The second extended branch Case Y, 0.75 leads to a value, 0.27075. Two branches extend from: Case II, 0.258 as follows: Case X, b; and Case Y, 0.61. The first extended branch Case X, b leads to a value, 0.10062. The second extended branch Case Y, 0.61 leads to a character, c. Two branches extend from: Case III, 0.381 as follows: Case X, 0.52; and Case Y, 0.48. The first extended branch Case X, 0.52 leads to a character, d. The second extended branch Case Y, 0.48 leads to a value, 0.18288.

a
Textbook 
Statistics: Unlocking the Power of Data

Statistics: Unlocking the Power of Data

Edition: 3rd
Authors:
Read 26 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
kayekalicokayekalico
wrote...