t
i
r
r
Alandria Alandria
wrote...
Rep: 5 0
9 years ago
Irene is working on a database that stores customer data and order information.  The Customer Information Table holds customer information.  A unique customer number serves as the primary key for this table.  The Order Information Table holds order information. A unique order number serves as the primary key for this table.  A customer only has one customer number but may have several order numbers.  If Irene wants to establish a one-to-many relationship between the customer information table and the order information table, which of the following steps should she follow?
A) Irene should include the primary key in the customer information table as a foreign key in the order information table.
B) Irene should include the foreign key in the customer information table as a primary key in the order information table.
C) Irene should include the primary key in the customer information table as a primary key in the order information table.
D) Irene cannot establish a relationship between the two tables.
Textbook 
Exploring Microsoft Office 2010, Volume 1

Exploring Microsoft Office 2010, Volume 1

Edition: 2nd
Authors:
Read 301 times
3 Replies
Using Exploring Microsoft Office 2010, Volume 1, 2E
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
whatsmynamewhatsmyname
wrote...