I
k
j
o
ashtytran ashtytran
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I will be graduating college in May will a degree in mathematics. I will have concentrations in pure, applied, and operations research. I would like to get a job abroad for a year or two in either Latin America or Europe (Argentina, Spain, and Italy being most preferred).

So I was hoping to find some math jobs through either the US Federal Government Abroad, or through private corporations/banks.

Can anybody suggest some worthwhile corporations that they may have had success with? Or does anybody know of the site to search federal us jobs abroad?
Read 343 times
2 Replies