s
m
c
c
Nursing2010 Nursing2010
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
I have several questions I do not understand.  I am reading this book for school.  I don't really like Science Fiction and am very confused.  I am hoping there is someone out there to help me.  The questions are in chronological order of the book.  Please answer any of the following questions..........
Thanks
1.Who is in charge of the battle rooms?

2.Where does the giant promise to take Ender if he wins the guessing game?

3.Who teaches Ender how to shoot his weapon better?
        I believe this one in Petra?Neutral Face?

4.What are 3 strategies Ender comes up with as an army commander?

5.What army does Ender command?
      I think this one is Salamander Army?Neutral FaceNeutral Face

6.What does the word salaam mean?

7.What does Ender ask Bean to think about?

8.Why does General Pace threaten Colonel Graff with Court Martial?

9.What is the common name for Molecular Detachment Device?

10.Which of Ender's commanders is first to have a breakdown?
Read 569 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
1. The battle rooms are in the battle school, so they're run by the teachers. Or you could say the commanders are the ones in charge of the soldiers when they're in the battle rooms.

2. He promises to take Ender to Fairy Land

3. You're right

4. He splits his army into smaller groups, so there are more of them. He doesn't use formations. He allows toon leaders to come up with tactics on their own, independent of Ender.

5. His second army he was a soldier in was Salamander Army... he gets his own army, remember? The army that has never won. Dragon Army.

6. Salaam means Peace. To Ender, he doesn't know what it means, but he knows it means something sacred and special.

7. Ender asks Bean to think about crazy tactics that no army will expect.

8. Because Ender killed another kid, and it was Colonel Graff's fault for not stopping the situation, knowing it was dangerous.

9. Dr. Device

10. Petra. - she fell asleep at the controls.

I know how you feel - the first time I read the book, I was so confused and couldn't answer a single question, even though I definitely read it. Don't give up on it, though. The next time I read it, I ADORED it. It's literally one of my favorite books now. I'm rereading it now, actually, for like the 12th time. It's one of those that has a lot in it that you don't understand until you're older.

Hope that helps!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  846 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 292