c
p
M
a
julik julik
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
I dont have much money to spend on anything expensive i did try clean and clear acne kit made it worse and proactiv did not help. i need something and something fast these cystic like ance comes on my chin and it hurts and its embarrassing at my age i never had these in my life until just a few months ago. i am not on birth control bills so i dont have that extra hormones in my body and i am not pregnant either. is there any sugesstions?
Read 561 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I used clean and clear and it worked for me now I have no acne at all. Try washing your face with saltwater its very healthy and kills the bacteria. Give it a try.
wrote...
11 years ago
hey i donno if it would work on you but it certainly did work on me.. i just put very hot boiled water in a bottle and then cover teh bottle with a cloth and put it on the cystic acne and the next day it comes to the top and theres an opening i dont squeaze it i just let it dry away on its own in a few days
and i even put undilluted tea tree oil on it which makes it dry and go away very fast and i put sandalwood mixed with rose water on that area to prevent it from leaving a scar
it really is helping for me
i just started 2 days back and i already got rid of 2
just 2 more to go Smiling Face with Open Mouth
hope i helped you and you manage to get rid of this pesky acne asap
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1078 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion