f
b
d
h
rkim12 rkim12
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
Ive been in extreme pain for 2 days. My lower back is throbbing and it hurts to move. I dont have insurance so cannot go to the DR. Ive tried some herbal home remedies but nothing has helped. Im taking cranberry tablets and drinking tons of fluids... but i dont have a UTI!!! It is a kidney infection, i am certain... i had one about 5 years ago but at the time had insurance to get antibiotics. Any help is appreciated. Im scared im going to die!
Read 529 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
This is not something to play around with. If you have a kidney infection you need antibiotics and without them you will get really ill and land in the hospital or Intensive Care Unit due to a systemic infection or worse. There must be a reduced cost clinic in  your community - please look online. You've got to go, and get some help from a doctor. Please don't delay, make small payments if need be even if it's to a hospital if you go to the ER.
wrote...
11 years ago
Kidney infections can very well be life-threatening. A close friend of mine ended up in the hospital for a week with one. Insurance or not, you need to go to the doctors now.
wrote...
11 years ago
If you have a kidney infection, the infection will still show up in the urine.  You need to see a doctor and make payments.  Most placed WILL work with you and most placed wil write off some charges if you have no insurance.  You can ask for samples of medications if you cannot afford them.  Otherwise, ask for generic medications.
wrote...
11 years ago
There should be a free walk-in clinic somewhere in your area.  Check with a county office such as the Department of Family and Children's Services.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1175 People Browsing
Related Images