d
c
p
M
a
juicylucy juicylucy
wrote...
11 years ago
Mitt Romney and his superpaks that he knows nothing of and has no relations to are a good example of what money can buy you. Do you want a Romney for President or a real Conservative? I think Gingrich is still the best candidate at least I know what he is. Fox news is screwing his chances, seems they prefer the non Tea Party type, Romney.
Read 1161 times
5 Replies
Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
No.

Why dont you like the 1st Amendment?

If government didnt grant favors and pick the winners and losers campaign money wouldnt be an issue.
wrote...
11 years ago
money donated is free speech....
wrote...
11 years ago
No. People have the right to make political donations.
wrote...
11 years ago
No.  Foreign influence in political campaigns to distort and drown out the public forum of political debate among voting eligible citizens is a good reason not to have SuperPACs

There is no such thing as an "independent expenditure".  

The purposes of any and all expenditures are to gain access to and influence politicians, to circumvent direct campaign donation laws, and to smear political opponents.

A man who owns a dog doesn't need to bark for himself.
wrote...
11 years ago
People should have the right to donate wherever they want. That said, I still think Romney is a really really creepy guy and extremely unreliable.