A
B
j
s
dav1444 dav1444
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I am especially interested in responses from environmental engineers.  I am trained as an electrical engineer, but I have been looking at making a career path change.  I am still relatively young and would consider returning to school full time.
Read 447 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I'm an environmental engineer, and I really love what I do. Env. engineers can do a wide range of things - you can deal with hazardous waste, air and water quality, groundwater remediation, solid waste landfills, etc. You can be involved more on the regulatory side or more towards the construction side. I got interested in hydraulics and wastewater treatment when I was in college, so that's what I went into. I work for a Federal agency now, and I design water and wastewater systems. I also get to work on the construction management side too, and it's really satisfying to see the things you design actually get built. If any of that sounds interesting and you go back to school, consider the U.S. Public Health Service's Junior Commissioned Officer Student Training and Extern Program. Good luck!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1120 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 336

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?