m
s
c
k
colleen colleen
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
A nurse is working in a family practice office and a female college-age student is being seen for a pre-nursing college physical and immunizations. From her health history she has never been exposed to measles, mumps, or rubella, or received a vaccine. Her last tetanus immunization was 4 years ago when she had sutures to a cut finger and her mother remembers her having the tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis vaccines as a child. She has never been vaccinated or exposed to varicella , human papilloma virus (HPV), or hepatitis. According to the recommended immunizations for adults, which of the following immunizations would the nurse recommend the patient receive at this time?
Standard Text: Select all that apply.
1. measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)
2. hepatitis A and B
3. HPV
4. influenza
5. tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis
Read 698 times
2 Replies
Sunshine ☀ ☼