a
t
i
r
colleen colleen
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
A patient diagnosed with terminal cancer tells the nurse that she knows everything about a living will. Upon assessment, the nurse realizes the patient needs additional instruction on this type of advance directive when the patient makes which of the following statements?
Standard Text: Select all that apply.
1. “A living will is a document where I designate someone to make healthcare related decisions for me in the event I become unconscious.”
2. “A living will is a document where I designate someone to make healthcare and legal decisions for me in the event I become unconscious.”
3. “A living will is a document where I designate my personal wishes and which directions to follow in the event I become unconscious.”
4. “A living will is a document where I designate which directions to follow in the event I become unconscious, but the directions can be modified by my family.”
5. “A living will is a document where my family designates for me someone to make decisions for me in the event I become unconscious.”
Read 454 times
2 Replies
Sunshine ☀ ☼