Food preservatives
Artificial flavorings
Indoor pollution, odors from carpets, wall boards, foam backs
radiation of many types
pesticides
any materials that may be added to the body from birth
wrote...
11 years ago
Pollution, Radiation, Radon, Exposure to certain fungi, smokey environments, exposures to carcenogens, sun, ozone, soil contamination, water contamination
lei
wrote...
11 years ago
i recently read an article saying that this was a myth.  i spent sometime in an area that was, IMO, one of the most polluted areas I've ever lived.  to say there are no environmental factors causing cancer is like saying global warming doesn't exist.  just one more thing they want you to believe.  my asthma got so bad while living there i had to go on pills, inhalers and steroids.  i was also using nasal steroid spray and eye drops for allergies.  there was a big factory (Perdu Chickens)  there and I believe a lot came from there.  also a good deal of the population smoke cigarettes and I would start coughing just being around the stench of them.   2nd hand smoke is a big one.   Mold, contaminated water, waste improperly disposed of, ... the list is endless.
Answer accepted by topic starter
DatiyotaDatiyota
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 120 words.