N
d
e
s
s
e
sarah! sarah!
wrote...
11 years ago Edited: 11 years ago, sarah!
Turns out that my previous thread "Why are Muslims never happy?" speaks a little truth about the Boston marathon bombing Confounded Face If you missed it, check it out below:

https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=65527

Below is Feiz Mohammad, he is the "radical" Muslim preacher who inspired Tamerlan Tsarnaev

"Tamerlan says he doesn't drink or smoke anymore: 'God said no alcohol.' A muslim, he says: 'There are no values anymore,' and worries that 'people can't control themselves.'"

He even converted his girlfriend to Islam! Face Screaming in Fear

The prophet of Islam boasted, "… I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy, i.e. 8:12, 8:59 'unbelievers')" — Ref. Sahih al-Bukhari 2977, Bukhari No. 267 - 269 '… The Prophet said, "War (i.e. jihad) is deceit." '

Here is a link that describes why alcohol is wrong in Islam: http://schnellmann.org/bukhari--the-prophet-lashed-him-because-of-drinking-alcohol.html
Post Merge: 11 years ago

The second brother has been caught. I hope his dad finally comes to understand that they are guilty of nearly 180 injuries and three deaths!
Read 1211 times
6 Replies
~Live well, laugh often, and love with all of your heart!~

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
That looks SO Photoshop! they are Russians i heard
sarah! Author
wrote...
11 years ago
They are Chechnyan, not really Russian. That image isn't the killer, he's a Muslim preacher. Read what I wrote carefully, because I never said it was him. Therefore, it being "photoshopped" is irrelevant.
wrote...
11 years ago
stfu sarah just stfu
sarah! Author
wrote...
11 years ago
Make me, it's going to take much more than "stfu" - whatever that childish acronym means. Not even worth a search query Slight Smile
wrote...
11 years ago
I thought it was common knowledge, but you're right even though you obviously hold some kind of hatred towards Muslims even though members of all religions alike have committed disgusting crimes, killing millions more: The Holocaust, The genocide of Natives in America, The genocide in Bosnia, The Black War in Australia and the list goes on. Anyone/any group is capable of killing, understand that and understand that all the people that "Muslims" have killed don't even match what America did to the natives.
sarah! Author
wrote...
11 years ago
The Holocaust

Hitler and his crew was responsible for that; Hitler is not a religion!

The genocide of Natives in America

Still not a religious war!

The genocide in Bosnia, The Black War in Australia and the list goes on.

Not familiar with these, but I'm sure they have something in common with the above.

In Islam, specifically in the Quran, you are permitted to fight a holy war (called Jihad) in the name of God. There are many things that could initiate this, including making cartoon character depictions of Mohammad Undecided (yes, something as simple as that).

Anyone/any group is capable of killing, understand that and understand that all the people that "Muslims" have killed don't even match what America did to the natives.

I hate to say this, but that is human nature; overtime, however, most religions and groups have become civil about dealing with issues. Muslims, however, especially those who follow the Quran religiously haven't. Killing others and terrorizing the lives of people because Mohammad said so is genuinely wrong.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  986 People Browsing
 148 Signed Up Today
Related Images