c
p
M
a
ERoxUrSox ERoxUrSox
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
how does energy and matter move through the processes of photosynthesis and cellular respiration?  -where photosynthesis and cellular respiration occur? -how matter is transported? -how energy is transported?
i can't figure this out. i tried asking the teacher but his explanation was so confusing. and maybe the answer is in the textbook but i can't find it. i hope someone can help. i'm sure you guys know a lot more about boi than me.  Slight Smile
Read 680 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
10 years ago
Photosynthesis takes sunlight and carbon dioxide and converts it into oxygen, a sugar source (glucose), and water.

This sugar source is stored in things like fruits or is used to produce cellular energy for the plant. To convert sugar into cellular energy, which is known as ATP, it needs to go through cellular respiration. Cellular respiration is the exact opposite of photosynthesis. In other words, the products of photosynthesis are the reactants of cellular respiration, and the reactants of photosynthesis are the products of cellular respiration.
Mastering in Nutritional Biology
Tralalalala Slight Smile
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1210 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 19
Closes: November 4