a
t
i
r
r
Desolo Desolo
wrote...
9 years ago
Describe the influence of situation and other factors on perceptions of attractiveness, including judgments of personality traits. What is a contrast effect? What other factors of appearance have an influence? What about behavioral cues? Anything else?
Read 437 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
9 years ago
A lot of things influence attractiveness. As the number of people in a bar grows smaller, the remaining people start looking better. Even women who wear red will be perceived as more sexually appealing and attractive by men. Overweight people are thought to be more  easygoing and to lack personal discipline compared to people with hard and muscular bodies. Walking and handshake style may also affect perceptions of attractiveness. Initial impressions of men favor a dominant style, whereas, with additional exposure, males with a sensitive prosocial style appear more attractive. Oddly, first names may color an initial impression of attractiveness.
````````````````````
Desolo Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Thanks for taking the time to find the right answer. This is going to help with my final exam review.
wrote...
Valued Member
9 years ago
Great, I'm glad it worked out.

Bye for now...
````````````````````
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1225 People Browsing
 123 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion