t
i
r
r
molecule molecule
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
Proton motive force (PMF) is used for the synthesis of ATP, provide one more cellular process where PMF is used.

Hi i need some help with this question, i think the question is asking to provide an example other than ATP synthesis for proton motive force. I was going to put photophosphorylation and oxidative phosphorylation but i think its asking besides ATP, are there any other processes besides ATP synthesis where PMF is used then? Thanks.
Read 1174 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
9 years ago
I thought of photo-phosphorylation and oxidative phosphorylation as well. I didn't get the idea that the questions was asking for another cellular process besides ATP. Lets see what some other people think....
molecule Author
wrote...
9 years ago
I thought of photo-phosphorylation and oxidative phosphorylation as well. I didn't get the idea that the questions was asking for another cellular process besides ATP. Lets see what some other people think....
Thats what I'm wondering because the way its worded to me sounds like ATP synthesis is ruled out ? But then I dont know of anything besides that which utilizes PMF !
molecule Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Ion transport and flagella rotation use PMF in case anyone is wondering.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1229 People Browsing
 125 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite math subject?
Votes: 293