t
i
r
r
hammer74 hammer74
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
Consider the goals of religious motivated terrorist groups and discuss whether their acts are religious or political under the guise of religion. Be detailed on concrete in your answer.

According to the readings, what are some of the different radical political ideologies that differentiate terrorist groups? Discuss how their ideology relates to the targets that they may select. Do certain ideologies have a greater propensity for violence than others and, if so, why?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided as I have fallen behind in this class due to family illness and just need to get caught up so I do not fail.
Read 1380 times
1 Reply
Replies
wrote...
9 years ago
Consider the goals of religious motivated terrorist groups and discuss whether their acts are religious or political under the guise of religion. Be detailed on concrete in your answer.

Depends on the religion.Some religions are politically motivated in their sacred texts. In other words, the texts of these religions tell their followers what to do in certain situations, therefore I'd say it's a combination of both. Islam, for one, is a political ideology; they have this thing called Sharia law. Sharia law is a wide-ranging set of rules that govern aspects of Islamic life, including religious practice, daily living, crime and financial dealings.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1255 People Browsing
 120 Signed Up Today
Gallery

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370