a
t
i
r
r
Marine01 Marine01
wrote...
12 years ago
Situation:  Your thirst and hunger centers tell you that you are dehydrated and hungry.  You decide a cold water (or beer if you fancy) and chicken wings will satisfy such desires. You need to reach for your frosty beverage on the counter directly in front of you.  Your starting point should be anatomical position.

Instructions: 
(Part 1)   Specify the movements, muscles, bones, and joints involved in reaching for the glass and bringing it to your mouth. As in the previous Application Assignment, explain any and all movements individually across each joint involved specifying the actions involved (i.e. flexion, extension, etc.), the muscles causing such actions, the bones being pulled on by said muscles, the types of joints involved, and how these movements collectively relate to the overall scenario/movements in this application.
(Part 2) Trace the path of the water from the mouth to the urethra, listing the path in as much detail as possible.  Be very specific and very detailed.  Your answer should include both the digestive and renal systems.
(Part 3)  You finally go in for some chicken wings.  Specify the movements, muscles, bones and joints involved in opening your mouth and chewing those scrumptious wings. Once again, explain any and all movements individually across each joint involved specifying the actions involved (i.e. flexion, extension, etc.), the muscles causing such actions, the bones being pulled on by said muscles, the types of joints involved, and how these movements collectively relate to the overall scenario/movements in this application.
(Part 4)  Trace the path of “the wings” from the mouth to the anus, listing the path in as much detail as possible.  Again, be very specific and very detailed including the absorption/elimination of nutrients/wastes.

*Remember that all answers should be in your own words.

Answer:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Read 1029 times
1 Reply