e
E
j
f
cagops007 cagops007
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A licensed practical/vocational nurse (LP/VN) acts as a client advocate by discussing end of life issues with the client who has a terminal illness and does not have any advanced directives.

The client asks the nurse what is an advanced directive and how can I get one? The best response for the nurse is, an advanced directive:
  A) describes what you want done if you stop breathing and your heart stops, and I can have the client representative visit you and help you make one.
  B) is a statement of whom you trust and want to manage your care in the event that you are unable to do so, and I can have the client care representative visit and help you make one.
  C) describes your preferences for care should you become incapacitated, and I can have the client care representative visit you and help you make one.
  D) is a statement of what organs or tissues you want to be donated in the event that you die, and I can have the client care representative visit and help you make one.
Read 84 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
EDBOYEDBOY
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 160 words.