m
p
m
f
nalaa09 nalaa09
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A licensed practical/vocational nurse (LP/VN) provides an in-service for all of the healthcare staff on Green health care.

At the end of the session, the nurse asked the healthcare workers to provide ways they planned on helping keep Green health care. Which statement should the LP/VN further clarify to improve the worker's application of Green health?
  A) I will only take in the linens I need to care for my client into my client's room.
  B) I will place confidential client report papers into the paper shredder for recycling.
  C) I will dispose of used batteries from the telemetry monitors into the trash can.
  D) I will volunteer to serve on a committee that searches for reusable medical supplies.
Read 58 times
1 Reply