s
b
j
u
samuabbasi samuabbasi
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A nursing student is caring for a hospitalized client, who stated she cannot afford health care coverage.

She heard the Affordable Care Act (ACA) makes it too complicated to get coverage, and it takes too long to complete the online application. She also heard that the plans only paid a fraction of the costs, and she would not be able to continue with her doctor. How should the student respond?
  A) I understand your concern because the health care plans are expensive and have high deductibles. In addition, they are limited in the amount of coverage the plan will provide, and often times the plan does not have your doctor or pharmacy included.
  B) I can give you the Web site for the Health Insurance Market Place. There is a question and answer area and live chat that you can connect with a spokesperson who can answer your questions.
  C) Have you actually tried to use the Health Insurance Market Place, or are you just going by what others have told you?
  D) The Health Insurance Market Place offers coverage based upon income, and at times it can be free or a minimal amount. I can contact our certified case manager to help you get the coverage you need and help you possibly find coverage that also includes your doctor.
Read 50 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
jordomoltsjordomolts
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 180 words.