s
m
c
c
studyboy33 studyboy33
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A nurse is talking with a patient, and 5 minutes remain in the session. This patient has been silent most of the session. Another patient interrupts and says to the nurse, I really need to talk to you. The nurse should:

a. invite the interrupting patient to join the session with the current patient.
  b. tell the interrupting patient, This session is 5 more minutes, then I will talk with you.
  c. say to the interrupting patient, I am not available to talk with you at the present time.
  d. end the unproductive session with the current patient. Spend time with the next patient.
Read 26 times
1 Reply