f
a
d
c
studyboy33 studyboy33
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which remark would the nurse expect to hear during the working stage of group therapy?

a. My problems are very personal and private; how do I know you people will not tell others what you hear in group?
  b. I have enjoyed this group; hard to believe that only a few weeks ago I couldn't even bring myself to talk here..
  c. One thing everyone seems to have in common is that sometimes it's hard to be truly honest with those you love most..
  d. I don't think I agree with that; it might help you, but it seems like it would upset your family..
Read 45 times
1 Reply