k
m
c
o
Craig Craig
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A patient tells the nurse at the clinic, I haven't been taking my antidepressant medication as directed. I leave out the midday dose. I have lunch with friends and don't want them to ask me about the pills.

Select the nurse's most appropriate intervention.

a. Investigate the possibility of once-daily dosing of the antidepressant.
  b. Suggest to the patient to take the medication when no one is watching.
  c. Explain how taking each dose of medication on time relates to health maintenance.
  d. Add the nursing diagnosisIneffective therapeutic regimen management, related to lack of knowledgeto the plan of care.
Read 48 times
1 Reply