f
b
d
h
thebeagle96 thebeagle96
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
If you were the home health RD, outline what your home health care visit would be like to completely access CJ's nutritional status.
Read 34 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
If possible, an accurate weight should be obtained. A clinical examination for signs of protein, vitamin, and mineral deficiencies would be in order. Signs of edema and dehydration should also be checked. This could include checking the feet and hands for swelling, pluckability of hair, emaciation, checking tongue and fingernails, etc.

A 24-hour recall should completed. An advantage of doing a 24-hour recall in the patient's home is that you could have them show you the size bowel or glass they eat or drink out of and the box or label that came with the food to more accurately determine the kcals, protein, and vitamins and minerals..

A review of his medications and any lab values that were available would also be necessary.
thebeagle96 Author
wrote...
6 years ago
I know you spent a lot of time finding this because I swear it wasn't in my textbook
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1048 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 302