a
t
i
r
unnicole unnicole
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The client receives multiple drugs for treatment of tuberculosis. The nurse teaches the client the rationale for multiple drug treatment, and evaluates learning as effective when the client makes which statement?

1. Current research indicates that the most effective way to treat tuberculosis is with multiple drugs.
  2. Multiple drugs are necessary because the bacteria are likely to develop resistance to just one drug.
  3. Treatment for tuberculosis is complex, and multiple drugs must be continued for as long as I am contagious.
  4. Multiple drug treatment is necessary for me to be able to develop immunity to tuberculosis.
Read 40 times
1 Reply