t
k
j
e
aenriquez17 aenriquez17
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A client is being treated with corticosteroids for contact dermatitis. The client asks how to avoid contact dermatitis. Which statements by the nurse are appropriate to indicate how contact dermatitis is caused?(Select all that apply.)

1. Latex
  2. Jewelry
  3. Perfume
  4. Peanuts
  5. Lactose
Read 34 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
1, 2, 3

Rationale 1: Contact dermatitis is a delayed type of allergic reaction resulting from exposure to specific allergens, for example, perfume, cosmetics, detergents, latex, or jewelry. Accompanying the allergic reaction might be various degrees of cracking, bleeding, or small blisters.
Rationale 2: Contact dermatitis is a delayed type of allergic reaction resulting from exposure to specific allergens, for example, perfume, cosmetics, detergents, latex, or jewelry. Accompanying the allergic reaction might be various degrees of cracking, bleeding, or small blisters.
Rationale 3: Contact dermatitis is a delayed type of allergic reaction resulting from exposure to specific allergens, for example, perfume, cosmetics, detergents, latex, or jewelry. Accompanying the allergic reaction might be various degrees of cracking, bleeding, or small blisters.
Rationale 4:Peanuts is incorrect because peanuts do not cause contact dermatitis.
Rationale 5:Lactose is incorrect because lactosedoes not cause contact dermatitis.

Global Rationale: Contact dermatitis is a delayed type of allergic reaction resulting from exposure to specific allergens, for example, perfume, cosmetics, detergents, latex, or jewelry. Accompanying the allergic reaction might be various degrees of cracking, bleeding, or small blisters.
aenriquez17 Author
wrote...
6 years ago
I know you spent a lot of time finding this because I swear it wasn't in my textbook
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  543 People Browsing
 135 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 10
Closes: November 4