a
t
i
r
Artin21 Artin21
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
This is another follow up question following the first question. Please help I am stuck! This is a huge portion of my grade.
Read 414 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
9 years ago
“Someone who is a great physio will look at all of the different factors that could be associated with the lower back pain,” he says.

“We know persistent back pain can be linked to depression and social pressures can also be associated with it.

A great physio would be someone that does a complete assessment who looks at the whole aspect of the person.

“If there are issues like depression, then that physiotherapist would assist that person to find access to the appropriate health care.”

“I think it’s helped me engage with the profession itself and given me those links to ongoing professional development and given me access to those experienced leaders of the profession,” he says.

“It’s linking in with colleagues and having mentors and more experienced professionals to assist in someone’s development.

“I think ongoing professional development is probably one of the biggest things you always need to strive for.”
Source  http://www.ncah.com.au/careers/what-are-the-strengths-of-a-great-physiotherapist/1766/
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  979 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204