k
y
t
h
l
Yoshi Yoshi
wrote...
9 years ago
An 89-year-old male patient is wheelchair bound. He has been living in a nursing home since leaving the hospital. He returns to the local primary care clinic by wheelchair for follow-up hypertension treatment. The nurse would modify his health history to include which question?
A)  “Tell me about your medications: how they are administered and do you take them on a regular basis?”
B)  “Tell me about where you live: do you feel your needs are being met, and do you feel safe?”
C)  “Your wheelchair would seem to limit your ability to move around. How do you deal with that?”
D)  “What limitations are you dealing with related to your hypertension and being in a wheelchair?”
Read 421 times
3 Replies