a
t
i
r
Helper7630 Helper7630
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
I need desperate help trying to understand this assignment.. Any help explaining will be Awesome.. I dont need the answers just asking what Its really wanting and a good topic that will work..

Highlight the four main categories (i.e., one paragraph per category) of general revision points to consider when evaluating documents:

The four aspects of a paper to evaluate when making revisions are content, organization, style, and readability. These four revision categories help to refine a document in a logical and structured way. To be successful, each category should be presented in a separate paragraph, and your article/paper compared against the specific points outlined for each category below:

the organization of a document should include an introduction, body, and conclusion;
    the style of a document may formal, informal, or both
    the readability of a document should be reviewed to ensure that it enhances reader navigation and comprehension
    the content of a document should satisfy the questions of who, what, when, where and why;

For this assignment, select a document, such as an article on a substantive business topic from a Web site, newspaper, magazine, or an original essay or paper that you submitted for a previous college level course.
Read 682 times
1 Reply