a
t
i
r
arabprince500 arabprince500
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
9 years ago
We are required to make a flow chart for microbiology lab class. I did a gram stain and ended up with a negative gram stain and the morpholgy was cocci. After that I did a oxidase test and ended up with a negative test. I have no idea how to do the rest of the unknown project regarding which test need to be run next. Attached is a list of microbes it can be. My question is, when I'm done with looking up the microbes in the bergeys manual, how do I make a flow chart. Thanks
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 16468 times
7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
Have a look at this:

arabprince500 Author
wrote...
9 years ago
OK my delema is we first did a gram stain. I got a negative stain and the morphology of it was cocci. After that our instructor told us to do an oxydase test. My unknown organism was found to be negative for oxidase. How do construct my flow chart after that part.
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
You mean a flow chart like this he wants you to make?
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
arabprince500 Author
wrote...
9 years ago
I'm sorry for not being clear but this is an "unknown" lab. So I have to make a flow chart and run the biochemical test to identify my unknown organism. I'm l confused on how to set up the flow chart
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
Not entirely sure, but when I did this assignment, back in 2008, I did the following:
 Attached file 
wrote...
3 years ago
Thanks
wrote...
6 months ago
Thank you so much
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1335 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4