i
d
d
J
Missmina01 Missmina01
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Traditionally, the industry has put a lot of emphasis on employee development and training.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

The ratio of revenue to employee is a measure of how well employees are scheduled relative to what?

a. How well they work together
  b. The volume of business being generated
  c. Their wages and the revenue that saves

The first step in the appraisal process is to understand the nature of the appraisal problem.

The presence of recreational facilities, meeting rooms and extensive landscaping complicates the need for maintenance.

A ________________ can come only after an analysis has been made of the market, the property, and the competition.

a. Positioning statement
  b. Advertising campaign
  c. Secret shopper program

Which three areas should specifically be addressed when a manager seeks to improve employee productivity?

What will be an ideal response?

One of the most valuable employees in regards to the hotel's security who may act as the eyes and ears of the hotel are the:

a. Managers
  b. Housekeepers
  c. Engineers
  d. Front Desk Clerks

Reliability refers to the appearance of physical facilities, equipment, personnel and communications materials.

The hotel industry is not a labor-intensive industry, but one that relies on technology and machines.

Whose task is it to compare what is being done by employees (actual performance) to what should be done (standards)?

a. Management's
  b. The employee's
  c. The customer's
Read 41 times
2 Replies