a
t
i
r
smcc617 smcc617
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
_________ is the number of offenders assigned to the officer or agency on a given date or during a specified period.

Fill in the blank(s) with the appropriate word(s).

(Question #2) _________ is the anticipated amount of time each case will demand.

(Question #3) _________ is a classification system that uses the degree to which an offender is likely to recidivate and the amount of help required.

(Question #4) _________ is a procedure in which information is gathered about an offender for law enforcement, correctional, or court agencies, including an offenders behavior patterns, needs, skills, and aptitude as well as factors related to criminal conduct.

(Question #5) _________ is the process by which needs and strengths of offenders are matched with selected services and resources in corrections.

(Question #6) The exclusionary rule does not apply to probation or parole violation hearings.

a. True
  b. False

(Question #7) Time under supervision (street time) is usually not deducted from the time owed by a probation violator.

a. True
  b. False

(Question #8) A parole revocation hearing is similar to and takes place within 90 days of a preliminary hearing, except that it is comprehensive and the violator is entitled to counsel.

a. True
  b. False
Textbook 
Probation and Parole: Corrections in the Community

Probation and Parole: Corrections in the Community

Edition: 13th
Author:
Read 27 times
2 Replies