j
l
d
y
vgrdiver vgrdiver
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago

Some computer scenarios show a collapse of industrial production and agricultural production in the
  wake of the depletion of critical resources, such as fossil fuels. Paradoxically, in these scenarios, birth
  rates dramatically increase while population simultaneously drops. How can you explain this? What will be an ideal response?

Q. 2 -

Coal reserves in the U.S. have been estimated to be sufficient to last several centuries at current levels
  of use. Why should we not feel good about this? What will be an ideal response?

Q. 3 -

Things that society considers to be bad commonly decrease population growth rates, thus helping to
  correct the population problem. What are some examples of these things? What will be an ideal response?

Q. 4 -

Things that society values commonly increase population growth rates, thus making the population
  problem worse. What are some examples of these values?c What will be an ideal response?

Q. 5 -

The population growth rate of the U.S. is currently well below 1. What are some reasons why we
  should not feel good about this? What will be an ideal response?

Read 56 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
Khushhal F.Khushhal F.
wrote...
Rep: 6 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 290 words.