f
a
d
c
mkatz1986 mkatz1986
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Add end punctuationperiods, questions marks, and exclamation pointsto the following
  sentences. Look within the sentences for abbreviations or quotations that may also need these
  marks. Any punctuation already used within the sentences is correct and should not be
  changed. Pay close attention to the use of quotation marks, underlining, and capitals so that
  you can add them to the next test.
  When the teacher asked, Does anyone have any questions I should have raised my hand

What will be an ideal response?

Ques. 2

Add missing semicolons, colons, and dashes to the following sentences. Be sure to have a
  reason for every mark you add. Any commas already within the sentences are necessary and
  should not be changed. Some sentences are correct.
  I made a mistake a big mistake when I asked my friend if I could borrow some money.

Ques. 3

Read the selection, and circle whether it is a fact or an opinion.
  Mario Andretti, world renown racing legend, was the least nervous at the Indy 500.

a) Fact b) Opinion

Ques. 4

Add missing semicolons, colons, and dashes to the following sentences. Be sure to have a
  reason for every mark you add. Any commas already within the sentences are necessary and
  My dentist always asks me the same question when I see him How's life treating you?

Ques. 5

The cerebrum is the largest part of the brain and makes up 85 of the brain's weight.

a) Fact b) Opinion

Ques. 6

She has read only one book in the Twilight series that's the third book, Eclipse.

Ques. 7

All gun control laws should be abolished.

a) Fact b) Opinion
Read 24 times
2 Replies