K
g
L
w
Lmac200 Lmac200
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
6 years ago
High school friendships are often different from newer friendships. Old friends can share memories, but new friends are more likely to share current interests.

a. classification

b. definition

c. comparison/contrast

d. cause/effect

Ques. 2

Identify the correct sentence.

a. At the school bookstore, students can purchase their books, paper, computer software, and writing utensils, though it is expensive. However, if a student plans ahead he or she can buy everything online cheaper.

b. At the school bookstore, students can purchase their books, paper, computer software, and writing utensils, though it is expensive.However, if a student plans ahead you can buy everything online cheaper.

c. At the school bookstore, students can purchase their books, paper, computer software, and writing utensils, though it was expensive. However, if a student plans ahead he could buy everything online cheaper.

d. At the school bookstore, students can purchase their books, paper, computer software, and writing utensils, though it is expensive. However, if a student plans ahead they could buy everything online cheaper.

Ques. 3

Eleanor Roosevelt received threatening letters after her husband became president. Therefore, the secret service insisted that she carry a pistol.

a. chronological order/process

b. classification

c. comparison/contrast

d. cause/effect

Ques. 4

a. Because I get a creative burst of energy late last night, I work on myproject till 2:00 a.m. and slept late.

b. Because I got a creative burst of energy late last night, I worked on my project till 2:00 a.m. and slept late.

c. Because I got a creative burst of energy late last night, I worked on my project till 2:00 a.m. and sleep late.

d. Because I get a creative burst of energy late last night, I worked on my project till 2:00 a.m. and slept late.

Ques. 5

Experts who study employment trends expect an increased demand in the following fields: accounting, education, restaurant management, and nursing.

a. definition

b. classification

c. comparison/contrast

d. chronological order/process

Ques. 6

a. Because of the housing crisis in Florida, many residents lost their homes. As a result, many people have moved to other states, so they will find more affordable housing.

b. Because of the housing crisis in Florida, many residents lost their homes. As a result, many people have move to other states, so they could find more affordable housing.

c. Because of the housing crisis in Florida, many residents lost their homes. As a result, many people have moved to other states, so he or she could find more affordable housing.

d. Because of the housing crisis in Florida, many residents lost their homes. As a result, many people have moved to other states, so they could find more affordable housing.
Read 62 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
Gizzy10Gizzy10
wrote...
Rep: 4 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free