r
d
l
a
blah678 blah678
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A fact witness must have personal knowledge of some aspect of the case and the capacity to understand the oath and recollect and communicate.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Q. 2

Quoting a short excerpt from a book in an online book review is an example of fair use.

a. True
  b. False

Q. 3

Responsive pleading must be submitted to avoid a default judgment.

Q. 4

Hypothetical: ABC Corp has developed a business method and software program for an Internet application. ABC Corp has filed a patent application but the patent examiner has denied the application based on obviousness. Discuss the appeals process for ABC Corp

What will be an ideal response?

Q. 5

For the last three years, Timothy has painted Harriet's barn free of charge. This year, Harriet tells Tim, I have season tickets to the opera. In exchange for you painting my barn all these years, I'm going to give them to you. Is there a binding contract?

What will be an ideal response?
Read 55 times
3 Replies