a
t
i
r
austinschwag austinschwag
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which assessment action will help the nurse determine if an obese patient has metabolic syndrome?

Question 2

The nurse will be teaching self-management to patients after gastric bypass surgery. Which information will the nurse plan to include?

Question 3

After vertical banded gastroplasty, a 42-year-old male patient returns to the surgical nursing unit with a nasogastric tube to low, intermittent suction and a patient-controlled analgesia (PCA) machine for pain control.

Question 4

A few months after bariatric surgery, a 56-year-old man tells the nurse, My skin is hanging in folds. I think I need cosmetic surgery. Which response by the nurse is most appropriate?

Question 5

The nurse is coaching a community group for individuals who are overweight. Which participant behavior is an example of the best exercise plan for weight loss?

Question 6

Which nursing action is appropriate when coaching obese adults enrolled in a behavior modification program?

Question 7

After the nurse teaches a patient about the recommended amounts of foods from animal and plant sources, which menu selections indicate that the initial instructions about diet have been understood?
Read 34 times
1 Reply